Friday, November 5, 2010

Release!

5 Years the bow has been drawing, and the release is in plain sight!

It started with a ninja grandma.

Donna Jordan (a YWAM speaker) came to Maui During my DTS, and taught a class of young Jesus lovers how listen to God's voice. It was the week she taught that I began to have clear visions in my mind of how I would use photography as a tool for justice, restoration, and the release of the Kingdom.

My response, with much insecurity was "yeah right!" after much confirmation I began to trust this was what God was speaking.

The last five years has been listening, following Jesus as He refined, honed, sharpened and expanded this calling.

The last five years has led up to the coming season of my life. I have been so privileged to work with such amazing organizations in the last years each adding an important aspect to the vision.


PhotogenX has worked on seen breakthrough in ending of injustices by building and seeing through campaigns on the grassroots, media and political fronts.

Global Virtual Studios (GVS) and Grassroots News are working on the media front, while connecting their vision to those worldwide with the same passions. I have worked on personal projects, but when partnered with other creative minds the content only increases in excellence and interest, while multiplying the audience thus creating a more effective outcome.

The vision I have been moving forward to create is breaking out globally.

I Have seen many photos and videos online done with excellence, yet lacking purpose. Jesus is the purpose.

As individuals move forward with creating multi-media projects with the purpose to expose eternal truths about individuals, communities and the Kingdom of God hope is the outcome. Hope in Christ. Hope for the suffering, hope for cities, hope for nations. As we point our cameras and paint brushes at the hope giver the injustices in front of us become A Context For Hope.

I have been close friends to the leaders of Fire and Fragrance for years, and their passion is the heart of my vision.

"Revival and Transformation in the nations of the earth through intentional communities centered around valuing the presence of God through worship, intercession, and passion for Jesus!"

Recently I have been learning more about the vision, purpose, who, what, when, where, why, how, business, support, sustainability aspects of what God is calling me to. I am so privileged to be in this season right now.

No garbage can on the highway can stop what God has planned!

No comments:

Post a Comment